Improvement Quality and Content of Pepper and Chilli Nitrates Influenced by the Effective Microorganisms
AbstractEM microorganisms are able to increase the soil microfauna, leading to an improvement in field production. Photosynthetic bacteria, contained in Em microorganisms, can in fact, in synergy with other microorganisms, improve the absorption of nutrients from the soil and reduce the incidence of disease. The objective of this trial was to evaluate the influence of EM microorganisms on growth and nitrate content on pepper and chilli plants. The treatments carried out were: 1) use of EM microbial selection; 2) plants irrigated with water. In all the experiments carried out, the pepper and chilli plants treated with EM were significantly higher and had larger stems than those treated with water. The use of EM micro-organisms can therefore lead to an increase in production quality and a reduction in nitrate content on pepper and chilli plants.
CR, Escano. (1996). “Experiences on EM technology in the Philippines”. http://www.futuretechtoday.net/em/index2.htm, accessed [13.11.2012]
T., Higa. (2012). “Kyusei Nature arming and environmental management through Effective Microorganisms. The past, present and future”. http://www.infrc.or.jp/english/KNF_Data_Base_Web/7th_Conf_KP_2.html.
II, Idris, MT, Yousif, ME, Elkashif, FM, Bakara. (2008). “Response of tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum Mill.) to application of effective microorganisms”. Gezira journal of Agricultural Science, 6(1), North America, 6, oct.2012. Available at: http://journals .uofg.edu.sd/index.php/GJAS/article/view/4. date accessed: [06 Apr.2013]
B., Marambe, U.R., Sangakkara, (1996). “Effect of EM on weed populations, weed growth and tomato production in Kyusei nature farming”. http://www.futuretechtoday.net/em/index2.htm
B., Mohan.“Evaluation of organic growth promoters on yield of dryland vegetable crops in India”. Journal of Organic Systems, vol.3, pp 23-26, 2008
L., Ncube, PNS, Minkeni, O., Brutsch.”Agronomic suitability of effective micro-organisms for tomato production”. African Journal of Agricultural research, 6:650-654, 2011
L., Ncube, B., Calistus. “Effects of the integrated use of effective microorganisms, compost and mineral fertilizer on greenhouse-grown tomato”. African Journal of plant Science, 2012
M., Olle, I.H., Williams. “The influence of Effective Microorganisms on the growth and Nitrate content of vegetable transplants”. Journal of Advanced Agricultural Technologies, 2(1), 25-28, 2015
R., Pavlovic, S., Petrovic, D.D., Stevanovic. “The influence of transplant quality on the yield of tomato grown in plastic house”. Acta Horticulturae, vol. 456, pp. 81-86, 1998
D., Prisa. “Trattare la vite con i microrganismi EM”. Bollettino informativo di legislazione vitivinicola n.20, maggio 2016
D., Prisa.”Microrganismi EM e zeolite a chabasite per la coltivazione di ibridi di Echinopsis”. Il floricultore. pp 48-52, 2017
D., Prisa, G., Castronuovo. “Xeriscaping: utilizzo di piante succulente e cactacee e di tecniche innovative di coltivazione per il risparmio idrico nei giardini mediterranei”. 1 ed., vol.1, Edizioni Lulu, 2018, pag.1-5.
MFB, Siquera, CP, Sudrè, LH, Almeida, APR, Pegorerl, F, Akiba, (2012). “Influence of Effective Microorganisms on seed Germination and plantlet vigor of selected crops”. Http://futuretechtoday.com/em/EmseedgermplantVigor.pdf, Accessed [14.11.2012]
HL, Xu, R.,Wang, M., Miridha. “Effects of Organic Fertilizers and a Microbial Inoculant on Leaf Photosynthesis and fruit Yield and Quality of Tomato plants”. Journal of Crop production, 3:173-182, 2001
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.