Ag2S/WO3 Composites with Full Spectrum Photocatalytic Activity
AbstractThe Ag2S/WO3 composites were successfully prepared by two-step method. The composition, morphology and optical properties of the materials were characterized by XRD, EDS and SEM. The results show that the degradation rate of methylene blue (MB) in Ag2S/WO3 composites is about 1.2 times higher than that in WO3 under photocatalytic degradation under the same conditions. The reason is that this study has potential application value in the fields of solar cells and photochemical reactions due to the use of full spectrum to enhance photocatalytic efficiency.
. Gar A M, Ookawara S, Fukushi D, et al. Improved WO3 photocatalytic efficiency using ZrO2 and Ru for the degradation of carbofuran and ampicillin.[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016, 302:225-231.
. Nashed R, Alamgir F M, Soon Jang S, et al. Bandgap bowing in Ta-W-O system for efficient solar energy conversion: Insights from density functional theory and X-ray diffraction[J]. Applied Physics Letters, 2013, 103(13):6446.
. Dozzi M V, Marzorati S, Longhi M, et al. Photocatalytic activity of TiO 2 -WO 3 mixed oxides in relation to electron transfer efficiency[J]. Applied Catalysis B Environmental, 2016, 186:157-165.
. Kong E, Chang Y, Park H, et al. Quantum Dots: Bandgap Tuning by Using a Lattice Distortion Induced by Two Symmetries That Coexist in a Quantum Dot (Small 7/2014)[J]. Small, 2014, 10(7):1300-1307.
. Li P, Li H J, Tu W G, et al. Photocatalytic application of Z-type system[J]. Acta Physica Sinica, 2015, 64(9):448.
. Yanrui Li, Leilei Li, Yunqi Gong. Towards full-spectrum photocatalysis: Achieving a Z-scheme between Ag2S and TiO2 by engineering energy band alignment with interfacial Ag[J]. 2015, 8(11):3621-3629.
. L W.Z型Ag3PO4/Ag2MoO4异质结光催化剂构建和光催化降解有机污染物[J]. 催化学报, 2017, 38(2):337-347.
. Ho W. 二氧化钛基Z型光催化剂综述(英文)[J]. 催化学报, 2017, 38(12):1936-1955.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.