The Development of Performance Assessment Instrument Based on Scientific on Thematic Integrated Learning in Fourth Grade in Elementary School
AbstractThis study aims to develop performance assessment instrument based on scientific on thematic integrated learning in fourth grade in Elementary School. The type of research used is research and development that refers to the theory of Borg & Gall (1983). The population in this study were all teachers and fourth grade students in Elementary School 2 in Langkapura , Bandar Lampung City. The samples were taken by using purposive random sampling technique as many as 2 teachers and 58 students in Elementary School 2 in Langkapura. The data is collected through questionnaire sheets and observations. The results of this study indicate that the performance assessment instrument developed based on the feasibility test was stated very good. The results of the validity test stated that the performance assessment instrument was declared valid. Reliability tests on performance assessment instrument were also stated reliability. It was concluded that the performance assessment instrument was valid and reliable for measuring and assessing student performance in both process and product aspects in fourth grade students.
Tuparova, Daniela. Automated real-live performance-Based Assessment of ICT Skills. Procedia Sosial and Behavoiral Science. 2010. 2: 4747-4751.
Marzano, R, J, D. Pickering, and J McTighe. Assessing Students Outcomes. Performance Assessment Using the Dimensions of learning Model. ASCD Publications. Alexandria. 1993.
Rufina C. Rosaroso and Nelson A. Rosaroso. Performance-based assessment in Selected Higer Education Institutions in Cebu City, Philippines. Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. 2015. 3 (4): 72-77.
W. I. Griffith, and Hye-Yeon Lim. Performance-Based Assessment: Rubrics, Web 2.0 Tools and Language Competencies. MEXTESOL Journal, 2011. 36, (1). http://mextesol.net/journal/index.php?page=journal&id_article=108. Accessed on: February 9, 2017
 Hosnan. Scientific and Constitutional Approach in 21st Century Learning: The Key to the Success of the Curriculum 2013. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia. 2014.
Mangiante, Elaine Silva. Planing Science Intruction for Critical Thinking: Two Urban Elementary Teachers ’Responses to a State Science Assessment. Journal of Education Science, 2013. Vol. 3: 222-258.
Harlen, W. Assessment & Inquiry Based Science Education. Triestly Italy: Global Network of Science Academies (IAP) Science Education Program (SEP). 2013.
Popham, W.J. Education Evaluation. Englewood Cliffs N. J: Prentice-hall ____. 1978. Measurement Referenced Criteria, Englewood, Cliffs, N.J: Prentice-p: //web.ku.edu. 1995.
Borg & Gall Educational Research: An Introduction, 4th ed. Yew York & Londong: Longman Inc., 1983.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. Fundamentals of Education Evaluation. Second edition. Jakarta. Earth Literacy.. 2013.
Sudijono, Anas Introduction to Educational Evaluation. Rajawali Pers. Jakarta. 2013.
Suwaibah, Siti Nur. The Development of Authentic Performance Assessment Instruments Based on Authentic Assessment with Estimated Reliability Using the Genova Program. Chemistry in Education. 2015. 5 (1): 8-14.
Maryanti, EndahFebriana. PETASAN GALAU Authentic Assessment Instrument in Business Entrepreneurship Subjects. Journal of the UNILA Social Study. 2015. Vol.2 No. 4 p. 24
Stiggins, R.J. Student-Centered Classroom Assessment. New York. Mac Millan College Publishing Company. 1994.
Kunandar. Authentic Assessment (Assessing Student Learning Outcomes Based on the Curriculum 2013). Jakarta. Raja Grafindo Persada. 2015.
Cabrera, F. Aberto. Developing Performance Indicators for assessing Classroom Teaching Practices and Student Learning. Research in Higher Education. 2001.. 42. (3). PP 327-352.
Budhiwaluyo, Nugroho. The Development of Performance Assessment Instrument on Practical Cell Structure and Function in Public High School 1 Jambi. Edu-Science Journal. (2016) Vol 5. No.2.
Putri, Suwandi F & Istiyono, Edi. The Development of Performance Assessment of Stem-Based Critical Thinking Skills in the High School Physics Lessons. International Journal of Environmental And Science Education. 2017. 12 (5) pp. 1269-1281.
Kurniawaty. The Development of Performance-Based Instruments on Thematic Learning in Elementary School.Pedagogy Journal. 2017. Vol 6. No 3.
Ratnami, Made V. Performance assessment in Science Learning In Fifth Grade Students of Public Elementary School 1 Banyuning, Buleleng District, Buleleng Regency 2015/2016 Academic Year. University of Education Ganesha. 2016.
Mardapi, Djemari. Technique of Preparing Non TestTest Instruments. Yogyakarta: Cendikia Partners. 2004.
 Sudaryono. Basics of Learning Evaluation, Yogyakarta. Graha Ilmu. 2012.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.