The Relationship of Fractional Laplace Transform with Fractional Fourier, Mellin and Sumudu Transforms
AbstractWe have developed in this research paper, some of the fundamental relationship of fractional Laplace transform with fractional Fourier, fractional Mellin and fractional Sumudu transforms. These results are expressed mathematically, and such relationships should be very useful in applications to signal processing and optics.
V. Namias, “The fractional order Fourier transform and its application to quantum mechanics”, IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics, 25(3) (1980) 241-265
A. Torre. (2003). Linear and Radial Canonical Transforms of Fractional Order. Computational and Applied Mathematics, 477-486.
P. R.Gudadhe, Analytical study of a special case of complex canonical transform. Global Journal of Mathematical Sciences, (2010) 293-302
G.Jumarie, Fractional Laplace transform with Mittage Leffler function. Applied Mathematics, (2009).
K.K Sharma. Fractional Laplace transform, Springer-Verlag London Limited, 4, (2010) 377-379
R.Prabhakar, Deshmukhi, S.D. Alka, Convolution structure for two version of fractional Laplace Transform, Journal of Science and Arts, 2(15),(2011) 143-150.
R. A. Treumann, W. Baumjohann, Fractional Laplace transform-A Perspective, Frontier Physics, 2,(2014). 1-4. Institute for Nonlinear Science. Springer, New York, NY (2003)
L.B. Almeida, “The fractional Fourier transform and time-frequency representations”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 42(11) (1994) 3084–3091
A. Peng, Y. Wang, X. Zuo, L. Gong, Properties of fractional Mellin transform, Advances in Information Sciences and Services Sciences 5(11) (2013) 90-96.
Keji Li, Y. X. (2011). A brief introduction of Sumudu transform and comparison with other integral transforms. IEEE, 285-287.
Gupta, V.J et el. (2010). A note of fractional Sumudu Transform, journal of Applied Mathematics Research Article (9 pages), Article ID 154189, Volume 2010.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.