A Bibliometric Analysis of the Literature on Utility and Security Tokens
AbstractWith the advancement of technology and the advent of the internet, a great digital revolution began. Faced with this scenario of technological innovation, the economic sector is increasingly looking for the use of efficient tools, which provide improvements from a financial perspective. Currently, digital assets and the token economy are already part of the reality of this new digital age, the choice of the present work stems from the interest in analyzing and understanding the diversity of scientific productions that are consolidated in the journals, indexed in databases, for such analysis uses the bibliometric method, which makes it possible to analyze the intellectual production on the topic of interest in a more robust and temporal way, allowing the quantification of the impact and relevance of scientific productions. This study aims to implement bibliometric resources using the R Project software, searching for data in the Scopus and Web of Science databases, having as keywords Security Token and Utility Token. The bibliometric application showed significant results, making it possible to quantify important data, as the year of beginning of publications containing the theme, main authors, documents and most cited authors, words most frequently used in titles, collaboration by country, among other information that add scientific research in a positive and considerable way.
. Aria, M.; Cuccurullo, C. Bibliometrix: An R-tool for comprehensive science mapping analysis. Journal of Informetrics. 2017.
. Ball, R.; Tunger D. Bibliometric analysis – A new business area for information professionals in libraries? Support for scientific research by perception and trend analysis. Scientometrics, and Springer, Dordrecht Vol. 66, No. 3, p. 561–577. 2006.
. Batagel, V.; Cerinsek, M. On bibliographic networks. Scientometrics, 96(3), 845-864. 2013.
. Boshoff, N.; Akanmu, M. Scopus or Web Of Science for a bibliometric profile of pharmacy research at a Nigerian university? SOUTH AFRICAN JOURNAL OF LIBRARIES AND INFORMATION SCIENCE. 2017.
. Charles, R.; Vieira A. Estudos bibliométricos sobre a produção científica da temática Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação em bibliotecas. InCID: R. Ci. Inf. e Doc., Ribeirão Preto, v. 7, n. 1, p. 167-180. DOI: 10.11606/issn.2178-2075.v7i1p167-180. 2016
. Costas, R. Discussões gerais sobre as características mais relevantes de infraestruturas de pesquisa para a cientometria. Bibliometria e Cientometria no Brasil: Infraestrutura para avaliação da pesquisa científica na era do Big Data, p. 19-42, 2017.
. Garvey, W. Communication: the essence of science facilitating information among librarians, scientists, engineers and students. Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1979.
. Guedes, V.; Borschiver, S. Bibliometria: Uma ferramenta estatística para a Gestão da Informação e do Conhecimento, em Sistemas de Informação, de Comunicação e de Avaliação Científica e Tecnológica. Encontro Nacional de Ciência da Informação. 2005.
. Han, J.; Han, D.; Lee, K. Security token (STO) analysis. Chain Partners Research. 2019.
. Li, K.; Rollins, J.; Yan, E. Web Of Science use em pesquisas publicadas e artigos de revisão 1997–2017: Uma análise seletiva, dinâmica, de domínio cruzado e baseada em conteúdo. Scientometrics 115, 1–20. 2018.
. Marques, A. A bibliometria: Reflexões para comunicação científica na Ciência da Comunicação e Ciência da Informação. In: CONGRESSO BRASILEIRO DE CIÊNCIAS DA COMUNICAÇÃO, 33, Caxias do Sul. Anais... Caxias do Sul: INTERCOM, 2010. p. 1-10. 2010.
. Mclaughlin, T.; Williams, R. The Token Economy. Em T. McLaughlin, & R. L. Williams, Behavior Therapy Education (pp. 469-470). New York: Springer. 1988.
. Pimenta, A.; Portela, A. A bibliometria nas pesquisas acadêmicas. Revista de Ensino e Pesquisa de Extensão – SCIENTIA. 2017.
. Santos, G. Análise bibliométrica dos artigos publicados como estudos bibliométricos na história do congresso brasileiro de custos. Pensar Contábil, Rio de Janeiro, p. 4–13. 2015.
. Statista. 2020. Avaiable at: < https://www.statista.com/statistics/1114983/blockchain-in-genomics-market-worldwide-by-service/>. Access on: January 31, 2021.
. Silveira, J. A produção científica em periódicos intitucionais: Um estudo da revista biblos. Revista eletrônica de biblioteconomia e ciência da informação, Pelotas, p. 116–133. 2012.
. Souza, A.; Bastos, R.; Vieira, M. Análise de Correspondência Simples e Múltipla para Dados Amostrais Complexos. 19º SINAPE. 2010.
. Vanti, N. Da bibliometria à webometria: uma exploração conceitual dos mecanismos utilizados para medir o registro da informação e a difusão do conhecimento. Ci. Inf., Brasília, v. 31, n. 2, p. 152-162. 2002.
. Voshmgir, S. O que é a economia de token? Editor (es): O'Reilly Media, ISBN: 9781492072966. 2019.
Copyright (c) 2021 American Academic Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.