The (non) Implementation of the PNE and its Impact on Economic, Social and Technological Innovation Development in Brazil
AbstractThe present study aimed to analyze the 20 goals of the PNE (acronym for Brazilian Plan for Education in Portuguese) in force in Brazil until 2024. To date, only one goal has been met, number 13, that refers to the certification of higher education academics. The failure to meet these goals - especially those related education funding - means to put at risk the PNE and the actions aimed at Brazilian education for the period. The negative impact is to be perceived in medium and long term, hindering the progress of economic and social development and technological innovation.
. SAVIANI, Dermeval. Sistema Nacional de Educação articulado ao Plano Nacional de Educação. Revista Brasileira de Educação, v. 15, n. 44, p. 380–393, ago. 2010. Disponível em: <http://www.scielo.br/pdf/rbedu/v15n44/v15n44a13.pdf>. Acesso em: 10/042021.
. INEP. Relatório do 2º Ciclo de Monitoramente das Metas do Plano Nacional de Educação – 2018. Instituto Nacional de Estudos e Pesquisas Educacionais Anísio Teixeira (INEP). Junho/2018. Disponível em: <http://portal.inep.gov.br/informacao-da-publicacao/-/asset_publisher/6JYIsGMAMkW1/document/id/1476034>. Acesso em 01/05/2021
. BRASIL. Secretaria do Tesouro Nacional. Aspectos Fiscais da Educação no Brasil. Junho/2018. Disponível em: <http://www.tesouro.fazenda.gov.br/documents/10180/318974/EducacaoCesef2/eb3e416c-be6c-4325-af75-53982b85dbb4>.Acesso em 12/02/2021.
. MELLO, Cleverson Molinari Mello. A (des) qualificação na sociedade do trabalho como profissão de fé. Curitiba: CRV, 2018.
. BRASIL. Ministério da Educação. Legislação e Atos Normativos da Rede Federal de Educação Profissional, Científica e Tecnológica. Disponível em: http://redefederal.mec.gov.br/legislacao-e-atos-normativos. Acesso em: 17/03/2021.
Copyright (c) 2021 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.