Adaptive Image Watermarking based on K-NN Clustering
AbstractThe key challenge faced by researchers is the rise in the use of social media communication to prove ownership rights to multimedia material such as video, audio, text, graphics, etc. Watermarking is the method of multimedia concealment of digital content that can be used later to prove ownership credentials. The researchers in this field contribute a lot of work, but there is still a need for more robust methods. In this paper, we use the KNN clustering method to find the features in the image, which are then used to embed the content of the watermark. Later, the KNN clustering approach is again used for watermark extraction to classify the characteristics where the watermark is embedded and extraction is performed from those characteristics.
. Chu-Hsing Lin,Jung-Chun Liu,Chih-Hsiong Shih,Yan-Wei Lee “A Robust Watermark Scheme for Copyright Protection” 2008 International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering
. Kavitha Soppari , N.Subhash Chandra “Study of Digital Watermarking Algorithms for Digital Rights Management and their Attacks”, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – Volume 67 Issue 1 - Jan 2019.
. Jianzhen Wi andJianyig Xie“ADAPTIVEIMAGEWATERMAFUNG SCHEME BASED ON HVSAND FUZZY CLUSTERINGTHEORY”IEEE Int. Conf.
. Wei-Che Chen, Ming-Shi Wang “A fuzzy cmeans clustering-based fragile watermarking scheme for image authentication” Expert Systems with Applications 36 (2009) 1300 1307, Science Direct
. Huawei Tian, Yao Zhao, Rongrong Ni, and Jeng-Shyang Pan “Geometrically Invariant Image Watermarking Using Scale-Invariant Feature Transform and K-Means Clustering” ICCCI 2010, Part I, LNAI 6421, pp. 128–135, 2010. ©Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg2010
. Mohamed Tahar Ben Othman “Digital Image Watermarking based on image clustering”
. Bassem S. Rabil • Robert Sabourin • Eric Granger. “Rapid blockwise multi-resolution clustering of facial images for intelligent watermarking” Machine Vision and Applications DOI 10.1007/s00138-013-0493-1
. Lingling An, Xinbo Gao, Xuelong Li,Dacheng Tao, Cheng Deng, Jie Li “Robust Reversible Watermarking via Clustering and Enhanced Pixel-Wise Masking” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON IMAGE PROCESSING, VOL. 21, NO. 8, AUGUST 2012
. R. Suganya1 ,R Kanagavalli “TamperDetection using Watermarking Scheme and KMean Clustering for Bio Medical Images”, International Journal for Modern Trends in Science and Technology Volume: 02, Issue No: 11, November 2016
. Lin ZHANG, Fengyong QIAN, Yi GAO, Yuesheng ZHU “A New Integration Scheme of Robust and Fragile for Secured Digital Watermarking” 2008 ISECS International Colloquium on Computing, Communication, Control, and Management
Copyright (c) 2021 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.