On the Relationship Between the Fractional Sumudu Transform and Fractional Fourier Transform
AbstractIn this paper we have discussed fractional Sumudu transforms and its relationship with fractional Fourier transform and obtained the mathematical expression of kernel of fractional Sumudu transform. Such findings will play a significant role for fractional Sumudu transform to recognize its importance in the fields of engineering and applied mathematics like other fractional transforms.
. G. K. Watugala, “Sumudu transform: a new integral transform to solve differential equations and control engineering problems” Int. J. Math. Educ. Sci. Technol., Vol. 24, No. 1, 35-43 , 1993
. F.B.M Belgacem, A.A Karaballi “Sumudu transform fundamental properties investigations and applications. International Journal of Stochastic Analysis. Vol. 2006; 1-23, 2006.
. M. A. Asiru, “Further properties of the Sumudu transform and its applications,” International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 441–449, 2002.
. A. Kılıc¸man andH. Eltayeb, “A note on integral transforms and partial differential equations,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 1–4, pp. 109–118, 2010.
. A. K,¸man, H. Eltayeb, and P. R. Agarwal, “On Sumudu transform and system of differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, 2010.
. Keji Li, Y. X. (). A brief introduction of Sumudu transform and comparison with other integral transforms. IEEE, 285-287. 2011,
. V. G. Gupta and B. Sharma, “Application of Sumudu transform in reaction-diffusion systems and nonlinear waves,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 9–12, pp. 435–446, 2010.
. F. B. M. Belgacem, A. A. Karaballi, and S. L. Kalla, “Analytical investigations of the Sumudu transform and applications to integral production equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, no. 3-4, pp. 103–118, 2003 .
. M. Baloch., S. Iqbal, The Relationship of Fractional Laplace Transform with Fractional Fourier, Mellin and Sumudu Transforms. American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS), 55(1), pp.11-16., 2019
. R. Silambarasan, K.S Nisar, et al “Discrete inverse Sumudu transform application to Whittaker and Zettl equations. AIP Conference Proceedings ,Vol. 2046, No. 1, p. 020091, 22018
. V. Namias, “The fractional order Fourier transform and its application to quantum mechanics”, IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics, 25(3), 241-265, 1980.
. Gupta VG, Shrama B, Kiliçman A. A note on fractional Sumudu transform. Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2010
. K.K Sharma. Fractional Laplace transform, Springer-Verlag London, 377-379, 2010
. L.B. Almeida, “The fractional Fourier transform and time-frequency representations”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 42(11) , 3084–3091, 1994
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.