Representation of the Contextual Framework of an Applied Research
AbstractWhen a Higher Education student considers the possibility of developing an applied research, regardless of the academic level they are studying, it is common for questions to be solved such as: how to interpret the information and data that are manifested around their investigation; or determine the most appropriate position to develop their inquiry in the most objective way possible. From our perspective as counselors, we observe that these issues produce many doubts among students, and that sometimes they cause a situation of temporary blockage that is complex to manage. If to this situation is added the need to communicate regularly to their counselors the progress and status of their research, it is possible that the student experiences a process of cognitive dissonance between: what they observe, what they think, what they manifest, and what they are capable to express through the content of their writings. Focused on this problem, our theory on the chaos of the creative, provides some keys as a solution that is useful to control the information and data of an applied research, make an abstract scheme as a representation of a possible contextual framework of exploration and epicenter of the different stages of your research.
. Hernandéz, R., Fernandéz, C., & Batista, M.P. Metodología de la Investigación. (5ª ed). México: McGraw Hill Educación, 2010.
. Gardner H. Mentes creativas. Una anatomía de la creatividad vista a través de las vidas de S. Freud, A.Einstein, P. Picasso, I. Stravinsky, T.S. Elliot, M. Graham, M. Gandhi, Paidós, Barcelona, 1995.
. Pozo-Puértolas R., Martínez-Bouza, J.M. Investigación Aplicada en Diseño, Cuatro ensayos académicos. 2a ed. ISEC Lisboa / EdCPG, Barcelona-Lisboa. 2019.
. Pozo-Puértolas R. La estética gráfica de un libro impreso. Una exploración en la temática de ficción narrativa. GRAFICA, 2019. Volume 7, n. 14, pp. 93-102. https://doi.org/10.5565/rev/grafica.142
. Pozo-Puértolas R. Creative Chaos Theory. Inductive Method for Viewing Information from an Applied Research. American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences JETS) 2020. Volume 64, n. 1, pp 64-73.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.