Dynamical Behavior of Brusselator System Driven by Non-Gaussian Noise
AbstractThe non-Gaussian noise induced the mean first passage time (MFPT) in Brusselator system are examined. In this paper, the path integral method is used to approximate non-Gaussian noise to Gaussian color noise. The FPT of the 50000 response tracks is obtained by solving the system equation through the fourth-order stochastic Runge-Kutta algorithm. Then we get the MFPT. The influences of the noise intensity, correlation time and non-Gaussian parameter of non-Gaussian noise on the MFPT are characterized. We also found the noise enhanced stability (NES) phenomenon in the system.
. Gammaitoni L, Marchesoni F, Menichella-Saetta E, et al. “Stochastic resonance in bistable systems.”Physical Review Letters,vol.62,pp. 349-352,1989.
. Bag B C, Hu C K. “Escape through an unstable limit cycle driven by multiplicative colored non-Gaussian and additive white Gaussian noises.”Physical Review E,vol.75,pp. 042101,2007.
. Bag B C, Petrosyan K G, Hu C K. “Influence of noise on the synchronization of the stochastic Kuramoto model.”Physical Review E,vol.76,pp. 056210,2007.
. Shi P M, Xia H F, Han D Y, et al. “Dynamical complexity and stochastic resonance in an asymmetry bistable system with time delay.”Chinese Journal of Physics,vol.55,pp. 133-141,2017.
. Devoret M H, Martinis J M, Esteve D, et al. “Resonant Activation from the Zero-Voltage State of a Current-Biased Josephson Junction.”Physical Review Letters,vol.53,pp. 1260-1263,1984.
. Mantegna R N, Spagnolo B. “Noise Enhanced Stability in an Unstable System.”Physical Review Letters,vol.76,pp. 563-566,1996.
. Breen J, Kirkland S. “Minimising the largest mean first passage time of a Markov chain: The influence of directed graphs.”Linear Algebra and its Applications,vol.520,pp. 306-334,2017.
. Fiasconaro A, Mazo J J, Spagnolo B. “Noise-induced enhancement of stability in a metastable system with damping.”Physical Review E,vol.82,pp. 041120,2010.
. Deng X , Zheng S , Xu P , et al. “Study on dissipative structure of China’s building energy service industry system based on brusselator model.”Journal of Cleaner Production,vol.150,pp. 112-122,2017.
. Li B, Jin Y F. “The mean first-passage time for piecewise nonlinear system driven by colored correlated additive and multiplicative colored noises.”Acta Physica Sinica,vol.62,pp. 150503,2013.
. Prigogine I, Lefever R. “Symmetry Breaking Instabilities in Dissipative Systems. II.”The Journal of Chemical Physics,vol.48,pp. 1695–1700,1968.
. Zhang R T, Hou Z H, Xin H W. “Effects of non-Gaussian noise near supercritical Hopf bifurcation.” Physica A: statistical mechanics and its applications, vol.390,pp. 147-153,2011.
. BOUZAT S, WIO H S. “Current and efficiency enhancement in Brownian motors driven by non-Gaussian noises.”The European physical journal B, vol.41,pp. 97-105,2004.
. BOUZAT S, WIO H S. “New aspects on current enhancement in Brownian motors driven by non-Gaussian noises.”Physica A: statistical mechanics and its applications, vol. 351,pp. 69-78,2005.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.