Determining the Optimal Sowing Frequency and Sowing Norm of Cereal Crops
AbstractAnyone interested in growing crops ¬ knows that all crops need favorable conditions to get a good crop. In particular, the yield of cereal crops depends on many random factors, the complex consideration of which is associated with great difficulties. Optimal plant distribution and grain crop nutrition conditions can only be achieved during sowing. The main calculation values of sowing of cereal crops are the determination of the optimal sowing frequency and the sowing norm per hectare. Through the nomogram given in the paper it is possible to determine the required number of plants in the open sowing trail depending on the distance between the given rows and the optimal plant frequency. There is also a nomogram defining the sowing norm, through which it is possible to determine the sowing norm of the desired crop by considering the absolute mass of the grain and its ability to emerge.
Cherniavsky A. A, Tretyak A. N - the advantages of soil-cultivation M. Agriculture # 8, 1989, pp 34-40.
Natroshvili D., Lobzhanidze Z. - Analysis of machine technologies for care and cultivation of cereals, Ts. Georgian Technical University, Ts. Collection of scientific works of Mirtskhulava Institute of Water Management # 72. Tbilisi, 2017, pp 135.
Shapakidze E., Natroshvili D.- Lecture course, methodical instructions for practical work, Tbilisi, 2010, pp 234.
Natroshvili D. (PhD dissertation overview) - "Development and improvement of a complex of machine technologies for sowing cereals and a complex of combined machines for small plots",. 2003, 252 pp.
Natroshvili D., Zangaladze N. - Some results of an experimental study of mining combined sowing, SSAU, Scientific Papers, Tbilisi, 1989, pp 58-63.
Natroshvili D. - Determining some of the indicators of a combined corn sowing machine, SSAU, Scientific Publications, Tbilisi, 1997, pp 32-29.
Copyright (c) 2021 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.