Analysis and Research of 2DPSK Signal Reception Based on Stochastic Resonance System under Levy Noise
AbstractUnder the background of Levy noise, a new method for coherent demodulation of 2DPSK signal based on the bistable stochastic resonance system model is proposed to solve the problem of poor quality of 2DPSK signal coherent demodulation. Comparing the output signals of the bistable stochastic resonance system model and the traditional model after passing through various components, the analysis shows that the frequency spectrum amplitude of the carrier signal after passing through the bistable stochastic resonance system model is approximately higher than that of the traditional model. 1.26 times. The error code of the output signal after demodulation by the new method is less than that of the traditional model after demodulation, and the signal to noise ratio is improved by 12.5dB. The simulation experiment results prove that the bistable stochastic resonance nonlinear coherent demodulation method effectively improves the transmission quality of 2DPSK signals.
. BENZI R, PARISI G, STUEM A. “A theory of stochastic resonance in climatic change”. SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics,vol.43,pp.565–578,1983.
. BENZI R, SRUTERA A, VULPIANI A.“The mechanism of stochastic resonance”.J.Phys A.,vol.V4,pp. 453-457,1981.
. Song Y D, Zhang J H. “Simulation Design of 2DPSK Low Frequency Induction Communication System Based on MATLAB”. Communication Technology, vol.9,pp.26-28,2009.
. Zhang G L, Wang F Z. “Research of stochastic resonance in cascaded bistable system”. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol.6,pp.676–681,2009.
. He T T, Ren J. “Modulation and demodulation of 2DPSK and its SystemView simulation”. Electronic Design Engineering, vol.9,pp.116-118,2015.
. Yan D Q.“Research on the error rate of 2DPSK signal transmission based on cascade stochastic resonance.”M.A. thesis,Tianjin University of Technology,Tianjin, 2017.
. Yu M, LI S J, Yang Zhimin. “Binary base-band signal processing using adaptive stochastic resonance” . Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science). vol.4,pp.692-695,2010.
. Yan D Q,Wang F Z, Wang S.“ Research on the output bit error rate of 2DPSK signal based on stochastic resonance theory”. Modern Physics Letters B, vol. 31,pp.1850069/1-10,Dec.2017.
. R. Weron, Computer simulation of levy α-stable Variables and processes,GER: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1995, pp.379-392.
. Li X C. “Research on weak signal detection system based on adaptive stochastic resonance .” M.A. thesis,Institute of metrology, China,2013.
. Gao Y X, Wang F Z. “Adaptive cascaded bistable stochastic resonance system research and design”. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience,vol.10,pp. 318–322,2013.
. Liu Y J, Wang F Z, Liu L. “Extraction of weak signals in Lvy noise background sub-system”. Computer measurement and control, vol.27,pp.190-194,2019.
. Hari V N, Anand G V, Premkumar A B, et al. “Design and performance analysis of a signal detector based on suprathreshold stochastic resonance”. Signal Processing,vol.92, pp.1745-1757,2012.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.