Use of Geolocation in ACP Systems
AbstractMobile network operators try to keep up with the growing demands of the users and use different bands and carriers, which itself increases the interference of the system and degrades the network quality. It is almost impossible to detect and resolve these issues one by one due to the scale and complexity of the system. Therefore, more and more operators are introducing the solutions that can automatically change network settings and improve network quality. Automated Cell Planning module uses different algorithms that requires optimization and efficiency improvement. This can be accomplished by splitting the cluster into small bins and selecting worst areas for brute force attack that can reduce the number of iteration hundreds of times. Reducing the number of possible settings decreases the computation time and makes the whole process more efficient. Study and simulation of our new approach is given below.
3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), TR 32.836 Study on NM Centralized Coverage and Capacity Optimization, Sep. 2012.
Gelfand, Izrail Moiseevich, “Calculus of Variations”, Dover, Feb. 1963
Devlin, Keith, "What Exactly is Multiplication?" Texas, USA Jan. 2011.
Xiang, Limin, "A formal proof of the four color theorem", Apr. 2009.
Catedra, M. F., Perez-Arriaga, J, “Cell Planning for Wireless Communications”, Artech House, Jun. 1999.
Jarvis, Leslie A, “Geolocation of LTE subscriber stations based on the timing advance ranging parameter”, Dec. 2010
Mohammad Reza Pasandideh, Automatic Planning of 3G UMTS All-IP Release 4 Networks with Realistic Traffic, Jan. 2011
Farhana Afroz, Ramprasad Subramanian, Roshanak Heidary, Kumbesan Sandrasegaran, Solaiman Ahmed, SINR, RSRP, RSSI and RSRQ measurements in Long Term Evolution networks, Aug. 2015
V.Buenestado, M.Toril, S.Luna-Ramírez, J.M.Ruiz-Avilés, Self-Planning of Base Station Transmit Power for Coverage and Capacity Optimization in LTE, Aug. 2017
Basilashvili G, Gogokhia S, “Customized Packet Scheduling Algorithm for LTE Network”, Mar. 2018.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.