Family and Community Health Medical Residency Program for Hypertense Care
AbstractThe objective of the present study was to evaluate the care provided to patients with systemic arterial hypertension by comparing the basic health units (BHU) of the municipality of Gurupi-TO with and without the family and community health residency program. This is a descriptive, cross-sectional and retrospective research conducted in twelve BHUs. Project approved by the research ethics committee of the University of Gurupi, in which health servants answered the QualiAB assessment and monitoring instrument and the data were tested by the chi-square test to verify if there is a difference in care considering p≤5%. or 0,05. Of the 21 items analyzed, 14 obtained better levels in UBS with MRPFCH. Therefore, it is concluded that BHU with MRPFCH, as single health system policies, have better quality in the care of hypertension.
Brasil. Ministério da Saúde. AMAQ. Self-assessment for Improvement of Access and Quality of Primary Care. 2018. Brasília, 27 out. 2018. Disponível em: https://amaq.lais.huol.ufrn.br/.
Brasil. Ministério da Saúde. Portaria n. 1248 de 24 de Junho de 2013. Establishes the Strategy for the Qualification of Health Care Networks (HCN) by encouraging the training of specialists in the Medical Residency modality in strategic areas of the Unified Health System (SUS). Disponível em: http://bvsms.saude.gov.br/bvs/saudelegis/gm/2013/prt1248_28_06_2013.html.
Santiago ERC, Diniz AS, Oliveira JS, Leal VS, Andrade MIS, Lira PIC. Prevalence of Systemic Arterial Hypertension and Associated Factors Among Adults from the Semi-Arid Region of Pernambuco, Brazil. Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia. 2019; p.0-0: 1-9.
Malachias MVB, Gomes MAM, Nobre F, Alessi A, Feitosa AD, Coelho EB. Diagnosis andClassification. Brazilian Archives of Cardiology. São Paulo: Editora GN1 Genesis Network; 2016. p.1-82.
Grezzana GB, Stein AT, Pellanda LC. 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Predicts Outcomes of Hypertensive Patients in Primary Care. A Cohort Study. International Journal of Cardiovascular Sciences GN1 Genesis Network. 2017; 285-292.
Silva MG, Domingos TS, Caramaschi S. Arterial hypertension and health care: conceptions of men and woman. Psicologia, Saúde & Doenças. Sociedad Portuguesa de Psicologia da Saude. 2018;19(2): 435-452.
Tortorella CCS, Corso ACT, Gonzales-Chica DA, Melhen ARF. Temporal trend of the prevalence of systemic arterial hypertension and diabetes mellitus among adults registered in the Unified Health System in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina,2004-2011. Epidemiologia e Serviços de Saúde. Instituto Evandro Chagas. 2017;26(3): 469-480.
Maciazeki-Gomes R.C, Souza CD, Baggio L, Wachs F. The work of the community health agent from the perspective of popular health education: possibilities and challenges. Ciência & Saúde Coletiva. 2016;21(5): 1637-1646.
Costa S.M, Araújo FF, Martins LV, Nobre LLR, Araújo FM, Rodrigues CAQ. Community health agent: nuclear element of health actions. Ciência & Saúde Coletiva. 2013;18(7): 2147-2156.
Lima E.F.A, Sousa AI, Leite FMC, Lima RCD, Souza MHN, Primo CC. Evaluation of the Family Health Strategy from the Perspective of Health Professionals. Escola Anna Nery Revista de Enfermagem. Rio de Janeiro. 2016;20(2): 275-280.
Marinho A.M.S. Pedagogical Skills of Medical Preceptoria No Tocantins, Under The View of the Resident. [Dissertation]. Palmas: Universidade Federal do Tocantins; 2018. 83 p.
Rossoni E. Residence in primary health care: in liquid times.Revista de Saúde Coletiva. Rio de Janeiro. 2015;25(3): 1011-1031.
Shikasho L. Residency programs and comprehensive care: a study on micropolitics of work and health training. [Dissertação]. Juiz de Fora: Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora; 2013. 211 p.
Oliveira MPR, Menezes IHCF, Sousa LM, Peixoto MRG. Training and Qualification of Health Professionals: Factors Associated with the Quality of Primary Care. Revista Brasileira de Educação Médica. 2016;40(4): 547-559.
Prado Júnior JC. Challenges for the expansion of residency programs in Family and Community Medicine: the Carioca experience. Revista Brasileira de Medicina de Família e Comunidade. Rio de Janeiro. 2015;10(34).
Castanheira ERL, Nemes MIB, Zarili TFT, Sanine PR, Corrente JE. Evaluation of Primary Care services in small and medium-sized municipalities in the state of São Paulo: results of the first application of the QualiAB instrument. Saúde Debate. Rio de Janeiro. 2014;38(103): 679-691.
Brasil. Ministério da Saúde. VII Brazilian Hypertension Guidelines. Brazilian Archives of Cardiology, Brasília, 3 set. 2016. 103º ed, p. 1-103. Disponível em:http://publicacoes.cardiol.br/2014/diretrizes/2016/05_HIPERTENSAO_ARTERIAL.pdf.
Silva JEF, Giorgetti KS, Colosio RC. Obesity and sedentary lifestyle as risk factors for cardiovascular diseases in children and adolescents from public schools in Maringá, pr. Saúde e Pesquisa. Maringá. 2009;2(1): 41-51.
Pereira CL, Borges MS, Amadei JL. QUALITY OF LIFE of hypertensive users of the public health network. Saúde e Pesquisa. Maringá. 2013;6(2): 295-303.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.