Cognitive Mechanics and its Mathematical Model
AbstractThe method and the content produced in this paper is not going to be comprehendible easily. it is a completely new way of thinking. off course since my major was advertising as sample i used advertising as sample data. But the data for other things have been theorized argument ally. on Logic. Mathematical and Progressive logic. at the end it has been coded withe same principle and proven that this indeed is true to its claims. I started from Zero. Build it from the ground up to its structure. and those gave results and the results are to be correct. A lot of things to cover but it has been step-in forth to progress chronologically from the very conscience theory. the following is the Content in which order they have been discussed and formulated. Here' I am just going to concentrate more on the COGNITION.
. (Krause, 1995) Krause, P., Ambler, S., Elvang-Goransson, M. and Fox, J. (1995), A LOGIC OF ARGUMENTATION FOR REASONING UNDER UNCERTAINTY. Computational Intelligence, 11: 113–131. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8640.1995.tb00025.x
. Piley, William (1809). Natural theology: or , Evidences of the existence and attributes of the Deity (12th ed.). London: Printed for J. Faulder.
. (Plato, 2017) Your Bibliography: Anon, (2017). [online] Available at: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/dualism. [Accessed 11 Jun. 2017].
. Anon, (2017). [online] Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Philosophy_of_mind. [Accessed 11 Jun. 2017]. (plato, 2017) plato, (2017). [online] Available at: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/dualism. [Accessed 11 Jun. 2017].
. operant conditioning. 1904 - 1990 Dr. C. George Boeree (Daryl Bem, 2017) [online] Available at: http://www.dbem.us/SP%20Theory.pdf. [Accessed 11 Jun. 2017]. (dualism, 2017) ep.utm.edu. (2017). Descartes, Rene: Mind-Body Distinction | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. [online] Available at: http://www.iep.utm.edu/descmind/. [Accessed 11 Jun. 2017]. (philosophy, 2017)
. (Aristotle, 2017) Iep.utm.edu. (2017). Aristotle | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. [online] Available at: http:// www.iep.utm.edu/aristotl/ [Accessed 11 Jun. 2017].
. (Freud, Sigmund. 1949) The Ego and the Id. The Hogarth Press Ltd. London, 1949. Beyond the pleasure principle (C. J. M. Hubback, trans., 1922.) (B. F. SKINNER 1904)
. (Maslow, 2017) maslow, (2017). [online] Available at: http://Maslow's Humanistic Theory of Personality.” Boundless Psychology. Boundless, 13 Apr. 2016. [Accessed 11 Jun. 2017].
. (Abraham Maslow) “Maslow's Humanistic Theory of Personality.” Boundless Psychology. Boundless, 13 Apr. 2016. Retrieved 23 9. 10.Apr. 2016 from https://www.boundless.com/psychology/textbooks/boundless-psychology-textbook/personality-16/ humanistic-perspectives-on-personality-78/maslow-s-humanistic-theory-of-personality-307-12842/
. (Wiener, 2017) Wiener, P. (2017). [online] Available at: http:// design argument. Dictionary of the history of ideas. Author: Philip P Wiener; University of Virginia. Library. Electronic Text Center. [Accessed 10 Jun. 2017].
. (samathasprole. 2017) Available at: https://samanthasprole.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/method-acting-personality-and- identity-you-are-what-you-do/. [Accessed 11 June 2017]. (golden triangle, 2017)
. (Standard deviation) matchmaking game for kids with words. google.2017.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.