Analysis of Harmonic Vibration Applied as Assistance to Maneuvering High Voltage Switches
AbstractHigh voltage switches are equipment that allow or block the electricity flow from one point to another. This paper presents an experimental approach, focused on the analysis of mechanical vibration applied in the maneuvering process of the switches. In this study, a maneuvering process was reproduced as it is done in industry, that is, free from vibration; then, the proposal to use mechanical vibration as an alternative aid to increase maneuvering process was tested, using the system proposed by patent BR 10 2013 020198 7. The quantitative parameters analyzed in this study are: vibration frequencies that provides torque relief for opening / closing maneuver, camshaft torque in the maneuvers, bolt torque, mechanical stress and deformation from different parts of the switch structure. In the present work, the obtained data suggests that harmonic mechanical vibration provides technological advances for the disconnecting switch system, such as, the increase of opening and closing maneuvering capabilities. It was also found that mechanical vibration does not affect the structure for the vibration requirements adopted during a survey. Thus, the quality of closure presents positive advances with the use of harmonic mechanical vibration, validating a solution proposed in the patent BR 10 2013 020198 7.
ROCHA, L. F., Implementação de um Sistema para Manobra de Seccionadores de Alta Tensão Visando seu Processo de Automação. Dissertação (Mestrado em Projeto e Processos de Fabricação) – Universidade de Passo Fundo, Passo Fundo, 2014.
ROCHA, L. F., Inventor; CEEE, Cessionário; FUPF, Cessionário. Dispositivo de Automação de Seccionador de Alta Tensão. Brasil BR 10 2013 020198 7. Aug 08, 2013.
Peter Rubie, J. R. Australia/Queensland Patent No. US6889820 B2, 2001.
GOETTEMS, F. S.; DE BRAGA, R. M.; REGULY, A.; Controle de pré - carga em parafusos: Correlação entre o método do torque e do alongamento medido por ultrasson. Tecnol, Metal, Mater, Miner. São Paulo, 2017.
ABNT NBR IEC 62271-102 Equipamentos de alta tensão parte 102: Seccionadores e chaves de aterramento. 2006.
ABNT NBR IEC 60694 Especificações comuns para normas de equipamentos de manobra e alta-tensão e mecanismos de comando. 2006.
ABNT NBR 7571. Seccionadores – Características técnicas e dimensionais, 1985.
SETTI, A.; DARONCH, J.W.; DALLA MARIA, L.; MARTINELLI, P. V.; HERZOG, J.V.B; RECH, M.; ISRAEL, C.L.; DA ROCHA, L. Impacto da Vibração Mecânica em Parafusos de Seccionadores Lorenzetti 242 kV e BMKU – 40A. XVII ERIAC, Foz do Iguaçu, 2019.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.