Proposal of a Hybrid Structure Acoustic Wave Filter for Improving Quality of the Output Signal in the GSM 900 Band
AbstractThis paper provides information on the study of acoustic bulk wave filter technologies, the Harmonic Bulk Acoustic Wave Resonator (HBAR) and the Bulk Acoustic Wave Resonator (FBAR) and proposes a hybrid structure (HBAR-FBAR). ) that would be a solution to overcome the disadvantage of HBAR technology manifested by an exaggerated occupation of harmonic frequencies around the resonant frequency when it used in the oscillators of mobile phone systems. The results show that hybrid technology is the best solution.
SAHYOUN, Modélisation et Caractérisation linéaire et non-linéaire des filtres RF en technologie BAW et CRF et méthode pseudo-temporel de test industriel,, thèse de doctrat de l'université de GRENOBLE, 2011.
GIRAUD, Étude, conception et réalisation de résonateurs piézoélectriques pour des applications hautes fréquences, Limoges: thèse de doctorat de l'Université de LIMOGES, 2007.
VU, Contribution à la mise en œuvre de fonctions accordables à MEMS RF en bande millimétrique sur silicium, thèse de doctorat de l'Université de TOULOUSE, 2010.
HASSINE, Etude de la fiabilité des composants à ondes acoustiques de volume (BAW) pour des applications Radio Fréquence, thèse de doctorat de l'Université Joseph Fourier – Grenoble I, 2009.
SHIRAKAWA, Etude, synthèse et réalisations de filtres baw pour applications mobiles, , thèse de doctorat de l'Université BORDEAUX 1, 2006.
Yu, HBAR-Based 3.6 GHz Oscillator with Low Power Consumption and Low Phase Noise, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, vol. 56, n° %12, pp. 400-403, 2009.
ZEHER, Système d’Annulation d’Écho pour Répéteur Iso-fréquence, thèse de doctorat de l'université de BOURGOGNE., 2014.
FAN, Analyse et simulation de résonateurs piézoélectriques pour des applications de filtrage, Limoges: thèse de doctorat de l'Université de LIMOGES., 2009.
AISSI, Conception de circuits WLAN 5 GHZ a résonateurs BAW-FBAR intégrés : oscillateurs et amplificateurs filtrants, Toulouse, thèse de doctorat de l'université Paul Sabatier de Toulouse., 2006.
LOBL, Materials for bulk acoustic wave (BAW) resonators, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 21, pp. pp. 2633-2640, 2001.
Copyright (c) 2020 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.