Development of Dynamic Modeling and Fuzzy Logic System by Classical and Modern Strategies for the Control of Quadcopter
AbstractQuadcopters or Drones have multiple applications for different purpose such as investigation, assessment, exploration, rescue and decreasing the human strength in an adverse situation. Unmanned air vehicles (UAV) is designed with four propellers to resolve the issue of constancy however it will make the drone further more complex for the dynamic modelling and for the control system. In this research, smart controller is intended to regulate the attitude of drone. Simulation ideal model and fuzzy logic control approach is formulated to implement for four elementary motions i.e. roll, pitch, yaw, and height of our drone for the application of earth-quake. The key objective of this research paper is to develop the anticipated output as compare to the desired input.
Drews, P. L. J., Neto, A. A., & Campos, M. F. M. (2014). Hybrid Unmanned Aerial Underwater Vehicle: Modeling and simulation. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (Iros), 4637–4642. https://doi.org/10.1109/IROS.2014.6943220
Sattar, M. A., & Ismail, A. (2017). Modeling and Fuzzy Logic Control of a Quadrotor UAV, 1494–1498.
Ferrell, P., Smith, B., Stark, B., & Chen, Y. (2013). Dynamic flight modeling of a multi-mode flying wing quadrotor aircraft. 2013 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems, ICUAS 2013 - Conference Proceedings, 398–404. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICUAS.2013.6564714
Phang, S. K., Li, K., Yu, K. H., Chen, B. M., & Lee, T. H. (2014). Systematic Design and Implementation of a Micro Unmanned QuadrotorSystem,2(2),121–141. https://doi.org/10.1142/S2301385014500083
Ng, T. T. H., & Leng, G. S. B. (2007). Design of small-scale quadrotor unmanned air vehicles, 221, 893–906. https://doi.org/10.1243/09544100JAERO113
Ponce, P., Molina, A., Cayetano, I., Gallardo, J., Salcedo, H., Ponce, P., … Salcedo, H. (2014). ScienceDirect for a a Quadrotor Quadrotor Optimized Optimized by by for a Quadrotor Optimized Experimental Fuzzy Logic Controller Type 2 for a Quadrotor Optimized by by. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 48(3), 2435–2441. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2015.06.453
Raharja, N. M., Firmansyah, E., & Cahyadi, A. I. (2017). Hovering Control of Quadrotor Based on Fuzzy Logic, 8(1), 492–504. https://doi.org/10.11591/ijpeds.v8i1.pp492-504
Lippiello, V., Ruggiero, F., & Serra, D. (2014). Emergency landing for a quadrotor in case of a propeller failure: A backstepping approach. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (Iros), 4782–4788. https://doi.org/10.1109/IROS.2014.6943242
Copyright (c) 2019 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.