2DPSK Signal Detection Based on Cascaded Stochastic Resonance
AbstractIn the case of poor channel environment, the detection and reception of digital signal often appear errors. In view of this situation, by reducing the error rate of coherent reception of 2D PSK signals, we propose a new method based on the detection efficiency and improved cascaded stochastic resonance theory.A cascaded bistable stochastic resonance model was established by using stochastic resonance theory. The nonlinear receiver was used to receive 2DPSK signal under small signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). The experimental results show that the spectrum peak of the output signal of cascade stochastic resonance system is 5.70 times that of the traditional model. The output error rate of cascaded nonlinear system model can be reduced by 92.31% compared to the traditional model when the input signal to noise ratio is -7dB. Consequently, the output signal of the system is more likely to be detected and the accuracy can be greatly improved.
HE J, GUO W. A New Method for Eliminating the Carrier Phase Equivocation of V & V Algorithm [J]. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology , 2006, 28(5) : 836-839.
SONG Y D, ZHANG J H. Design and Simulation of Low Frequency 2DPSK Inductive Communication System Based on MATLAB[J]. Communication Technology, 2009, 42(9) : 26-28.
Benzi.R , A.Sutera & A.Vulpiani. The mechanism of stochastic resonance[J]. Journal of Physics A,1981,14(11) : 453–457.
LENG Y G, WANG T Y, GUO Y. Information detection based on bistable system connected in series[J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2004, 25(4) : 713-714.
Ignacio Méndez-Balbuena, Nayeli Huidobro, Mayte Silva, et al. Effect of mechanical tactile noise on amplitude of visual evoked potentials: multisensory stochastic resonance [J]. Journal of Neurophysiology, 2015, 114(4) : 2132-2143.
V.P. Subramanyam Rallabandi, Prasun kumar Roy. Magnetic resonance image enhancement using stochastic resonance in Fourier domain[J]. Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2010, 28(9):1361-1373.
Zaikin. A. A , K. Murali & J. Kurths.Simple electronic circuit model for doubly stochastic resonance[J]. Physical Review E, 2001,63(2) : 45-53.
FAN G H, LIU S H, LIU W D et al. Detecting Weak Partial Discharge Signal by Using Technique of Adaptive Stochastic Resonance[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2016, 42(10) : 3221-3229.
HU G. Random force and nonlinear system[M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Education Press, 1994: 221-229.
ZHU G Q, DING K, ZHANG Y, et al. Experimental research of weak signal detection based on the stochastic resonance of nonlinear system[J]. Acta Physica Sinica, 2010, 59(5): 3001-3006.
Risken H. The Fokker Planck equation[M]. New York: Springer, 1983.
QIN Y, TAO Y, TANG B P. Adaptive bistable stochastic resonance and its application in mechanical fault feature extraction[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2014, 333(26): 7386-7400.
FAN C X, CAO L N. Communication principle[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2006.
GAO Y X, WANG F Z. Adaptive cascaded-bistable stochastic resonance system research and design[J]. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2013, 10(2): 318-322.
Copyright (c) 2019 American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.