The Effect of Antishemin on Some Respiratory Tissue Enzymes in Cerebral Ischemia Model
AbstractToday, biology, biochemistry, and molecular biological sciences are highly developed that glycolysis, Kreb’s cycle, pentose monophosphate path have discoverd and to study all diseases, mainly biochemistry of ischemic heart disease “The membrane-redox potentials three-state line system dependent-full 9 stepped cycle of proton conductance” by M.Ambaga is necessary to learn. Conclusion: Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH ng / L) was increased by 39.8% -66.9% in brain tissue homogeneity, which is dominated by oxygen-rich oxidation or anaerobic oxidation, and brain energy may be possible to use the glycolysis line to full the deficit. In contrast, the levels of lactate dehydrogenase were decreased by 14.5-33.9% compared to the control group with Antischemin group100 mg / kg dose, and when brain is lack of oxygen, ATP is increased by endogenic antioxidant is elevation to supply the energy. The control group that did not use succinate dehydrogenase enzyme in the cerebral homogenate was reduced to 23.8% -39.75% compared to the healthy group in cerebral ischemia, which inhibited the loss of electrons and protons in the cellular respiratory chain, it seems to be lacking. On the basis of the 100mg / kg dosage of Antischemin, the activity of the cyclic dehydrogenase activity increased by 10.23% -22.5% in theday 1-21 of the cerebral ischemia. The biologically active ingredient in the naturally occurring extracts Astragalus membranaceus, Scutellaria baicalensis georgi, and Ginkgo biloba, the compounds are strongly antioxidant, with this action preventing electrons and proton transmit in mitochondrial membranes during acute and chronic deficiency of cerebral ischemic oxygen, thereby energizing the organs and the improvement of the supply.
. M.Ambaga, A.Tumen-Ulzii. The three main lines of membrane-redox potential within the living cells are enclosed circuits of 9-wire proton and electrostatic flux" the value of science and cognitive significance. UB. 2018.
. M.Ambaga, A.Tumen-Ulzii. “The boundary of the three protruding membrane-redox potential in human and animal bodies is a closed circuit of nine protruding protons and electrons”. The importance of science and cognition of new theories. UB. 2019.
. Scherbak Natalia Sergeevna. “Effects and mechanisms of ischemic preconditioning and post-conditioning of the brain”. Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Biological Sciences, Sankt Petersburg, 2016. 9-11.
. M.Ambaga. “The membrane-redox potentials three-state line system dependent-full 9 stepped cycle of proton conductance as the universal metabolic formula and the development of all medical thinking during last 3000 years” Asian Journal of Science and technology, vol.08, Issue, 03, pp. 4485-4488, March.
. M.Ambaga, A.Tumen-Ulzii. NCM medicine. UB, 2018, 24-25
. M.Ambaga, A.Tumen-Ulzii. Integration of Tibetan traditional and modern medicine using NCM knowledge. 2018, 10-12
. D.Enebish. Biochemical metabolism. UB. 2015.
. D. Purev, N.Tsevegsuren. Biochemistry. UB. 2006.
. D.Enebish, E.Enkhbat, CH.Ganchimeg. General enzymological basis. UB. 2005.
. YP.Luo, H.Zhang, HF.Hu, ZY.Cao, XZ.Zhang, L.Cao, ZZ.Wang, W.Xiao. “Protective effects of Ginkgo Terpene Lactones Meglumine Injection on focal cerebral ischemia in rats”. ZhongguoZhong Yao ZaZhi. 2017 Dec;42(24):4733-4737. doi: 10.19540/j.cnki.cjcmm.2017.0209.
. Y.Tang, G.Zhou, L.Yao, P.Xue, D.Yu, R.Xu, W.Shi, X.Yao, Z.Yan, JA.Duan. “Protective effect of Ginkgo biloba leaves extract, EGb761, on myocardium injury in ischemia reperfusion rats via regulation of TLR-4/NF-κ B signaling pathway”. Oncotarget. 2017 Sep 28;8 (49):86671-86680. doi: 10.18632/ oncotarget. 21372. E Collection 2017 Oct 17.
. L.Xu, Z.Hu, J.Shen. “Effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cerebral oxygen and glucose metabolism in elderly patients with pre-existing cerebral ischemia”. Complement Ther Med. 2015 Apr;23(2):220-5. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2014.12.009. E pub 2015 Jan 5.
. L.Yan,QH.Zhou. “Study on neuroprotective effects of astragalan in rats with ischemic brain injury and its mechanisms”. 2012 Jul; 28(4):373-7
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.