Effect of “Antischemin” Upon Lipid Peroxidation Process on Brain Ischemic Disorder Induced on Experimental Rat Model
AbstractIn recent years, wide range drug development research that prevents cerebral tissue and cell necrosis, degradation are being carried out. The purpose of our research is to determine effect of “Antischemin” during stimulation of lipid peroxidation on white rat brain ischemic disorder model. We have performed using Farkes E et al 2007 methodology. Our study of brain ischemia induced model in experimental white rat shows that Antischemin inhibits lipid peroxidation and has neuro-protective effects from neuron necrosis, degradation.
. B.Sarantsetseg. “Antioxidant-lipid peroxidation free radical” system, their health science, pathology, significance of pharmacologic treatment. Research dissertation for Doctor of Medical Science degree. Ulaanbaatar, 1998.
. B.Sarantsetseg, M.Ambaga, Lipid peroxidation – antioxidant system, Ulaanbaatar, 1999, pp.23.
. Ts.Munkhtuya. “Pharmacologic research of Meadow-Rue-leaved Spiraea” (Spiraea Aquilegfolia Pall). Research dissertation for Doctor of Medical Science degree. Ulaanbaatar, 2006, 16.
. X.Zhang, MH.Hamblin, KJ.Yin. “Noncoding RNAs and Stroke”. Neuroscientist. vol. 25, pp. 22-26, 2019.
. B.Sarantsetseg, M.Ambaga. “Generating new traditional remedy that has immune enhancing, blood diluting, pain relieving properties based on pharmacologic compounds, drugs that have been used in traditional Medicine”. Ulaanbaatar, 2019.
. PR.Liau , MS.Wu , CK. Lee. “Inhibitory Effects of Scutellaria baicalensis Root Extract on Linoleic Acid Hydroperoxide-induced Lung Mitochondrial Lipid Peroxidation and Antioxidant Activities”. Molecules. vol. 24, 2019.
. D.Jiao, Q.Jiang, Y.Liu, L.Ji. “Nephroprotective effect of wogonin against cadmium-induced nephrotoxicity via inhibition of oxidative stress-induced MAPK and NF-kB pathway in Sprague Dawley rats”. Hum Exp Toxicol. vol. 28, May. 2019.
. JJ.Lee, T.Kim , WK.Cho, JY.Ma. “Antithrombotic and antiplatelet activities of Soshiho-tang extract”. BMC Complement Altern Med. vol. 13, pp. 137, 2013.
. M.Shahzad , A.Shabbir, K.Wojcikowski , H.Wohlmuth, GC.Gobe. “The Antioxidant Effects of Radix Astragali (Astragalus membranaceus and Related Species) in Protecting Tissues from Injury and Disease”. Curr Drug Targets. vol.17, 2016.
. S.Wu. “Effect of dietary Astragalus membranaceus polysaccharide on the growth performance and immunity of juvenile broilers”. Poult Sci. vol. 97, 2018.
. SM.Gulyaev, LN. Shantanova, ET. Batotsyrenova. “Morphometric evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of the extract of astragalus membranaceus on the brain of rats subjected to immobilization stress”. Morfologiia. vol. 150, 2016.
. X.Liu, G.Cao, Q.Wang, X.Yao, B.Fang. “The effect of Bacillus coagulans-fermented and nonfermented Ginkgo biloba on the immunity status of broiler chickens”. J Anim Sci. vol. 93, 2015.
. F.Hong, L.Wang, SL.Wu, HC.Tang, O.Sha, MSM. Wai, DT.Yew. “A Review of Three Commonly Used Herbs Which Enhance Memory and New Evidences Which Show Their Combination Could Improve Memory in Young Animals”. Mini Rev Med Chem. vol. 17, 2017.
. F.Cao,G.Liu, W.Wang, B.Wang, X.Wei, F.Lu, F.Yang, K.Kang, Y.Wang, J.Yang, K.Qin, D. Zhao. “Combined Treatment with an Anticoagulant and a Vasodilator Prevents Steroid-Associated Osteonecrosis of Rabbit Femoral Heads by Improving Hypercoagulability”. Biomed Res Int. 2017.
. AO.Abdel-Zaher, HSM.Farghaly, AEM.El-Refaiy, AM.Abd-Eldayem. “Protective effect of the standardized extract of ginkgo biloba (EGb761) against hypertension with hypercholesterolemia-induced renal injury in rats: Insights in the underlying mechanisms”. Biomed Pharmacother. vol. 95, pp. 944-955, 2017.
. Scherbak Natalia Sergeevna. “Effects and mechanisms of ischemic preconditioning and post-conditioning of the brain”. Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Biological Sciences, Sankt Petersburg, 2016.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.