Economic Efficiency of Debris-flow Control
AbstractDebris-flow is one of the most formidable manifestations of nature. A debris-flow moving along the bed of the debris-flow-carrying river on its way destroys bridges, roadways, roads, hydro-technical and other facilities, causes significant damage to agricultural land, residential buildings, social infrastructure, poses a serious danger to the life and health of the population. A possible way to solve this problem is the construction of engineering structures that ensure the protection of the population living in the area at risk of debris-flow passing, the preservation of both natural and man-made material assets. It is determined that the dependence of the Net Present Value (NPV) on the frequency of the debris-flow passage has a hyperbolic character. The value of NPV reaches its maximum with the annual passage of the debris-flow. With a decrease in the frequency of debris-flow passing, the efficiency of capital investments in a protective structure decreases sharply.
Vartanov M.V., Economic efficiency of engineering protection of economic objects on the rivers of Western Georgia from floods. Russian Academy of Sciences, All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Use of Reclaimed Lands. Tver-Ryazan, 2014
Gagoshidze M.S., Debris-flow phenomena and their control. Tbilisi, Sabchota Sakartvelo, 1970
Kovalev V.V., Methods for evaluating investment projects, M., Finance statistics, 1998
The most destructive debris-flow in the world in 2010-2017, htths://ria/ru/20.170402/1491291597.html s Copyright certificate № 1101499
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.