NG-PON2 Network With 120Km Fiber Length Using Fiber Bragg Grating FBG
AbstractNext generation optical network are of great importance in face of the increasing number of subscribers and the increasing number of services provided by telecommunications companies around the world and the high quality of these services. Next generation optical network NG-PON2 which use TWDM technology are one of the latest standards set by the ITU-T organization and are especially used for FTTH applications to connect the fibers optic to the subscribers homes at the lowest cost and highest quality. This research examines the possibility of modifying the structure of ONU units for NG-PON2 using Fiber Bragg grating or what it is called FBG in order to increase the transport distance to 120km across single-mode optical fiber based on OptiSystem software, and comparing the final result of the research with the standard values of these system.
International Telecommunication Union, "40-Gigabit-capable passive optical networks (NG-PON2): General requirements," 2015.Available: http://www.itu.int/rec/TRECG.987/en.
Josep Prat , Jose A. Lazaro," New FTTH Architectures for NG-PON 2 " researchgate, June 2010.
D. Nesset, “NG-PON2 Technology and Standards,” J. Light. Technol., vol. 33, pp. 1136–1143, 2015.
Chandra Prakash Dhote, Neetesh Raghuwanshi , "A simulation Approach for Dispersion Compensation in Optical System with a Fiber Bragg Grating Extending the Reach of DWDM-PON Access Network",International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR) Volume 6, Issue 4, April 2017, ISSN: 2278 -7798.
Sanjeev Dewra1, Vikas2 and Amit Grover2," Fabrication and Applications of Fiber Bragg Grating- A Review",Advanced Engineering Technology and Application, Tec. Appl. 4, No. 2, 15 25 (2015).
Gurpreet Kaur,Navdeep Kaur, " Use of Dispersion Compensating Fiber in Optical Transmission Network for NRZ Modulation Format", International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 3 Issue 5, May 2014, Page No. 5839-5842.
Ahmad R. Dhaini, Pin-Han Ho, Gangxiang Shen, " Toward Green Next-Generation PassiveOptical Networks", IEEE Communications Magazine , November 2011.
Pooja Sharma, Satbir singh," Simulative Analysis of 40 Gbps NGPON Stage-2 based on TWDM Communication System for Different Data Formats", International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, June 2016.
Ojuswini Arora1, Dr.Amit kumar Garg2, Savita Punia3 " Symmetrical Dispersion Compensation For High Speed Optical Links", IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 8, Issue 6, No 1, November 2011.
Sooraj Parkash, Anurag Sharma, Manoj Kumar and Harsukhpreet Singh," Performance Enhancement of WDM-PON FTTH Network by Using Decision Feedback and Feed forward Equalizations" International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Vol.8, No.8 (2015), pp.99-106.
Monika Gupta1, Neeru Malhotra2 and A.N.Pathak3," Performance Analysis of FTTH at 10 Gbit/s by GEPON Architecture", IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 7, Issue 5, September 2010.
R. R. R. K. Komal Preet Kaur, "Performance analysis of WDM-PON architecture using different receiver filters," International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Optik, vol. 125, pp. 4724-4744, 2014.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.