Study of Present Scenario of Power Sector in Bangladesh and Proposal to Minimize Losses for Increasing Efficiency
AbstractIn this research work, an overview of present power sector of Bangladesh has been discussed with some important proposals for getting maximum efficiency in power generation based on the perspective of Bangladesh. Combination of Duel fuel engine system and Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP) should be established in every power station for getting higher efficiency. Whereas, power plants have limitation of fuel in Bangladesh, so that the duel fuel system is very effective for every power station. Besides, the micro-grid concept with renewable energy has been proposed for establishing more effective power system in Bangladesh and for rural development. In this research work, various statistics of generation from different types of running power station, their efficiency, power demand, installed capacity, deficiency of power, power plant under construction and the future plan of the govt. in power sector have been discussed. The present billing scenario has been also listed for getting an idea from the customers’ point of view. A short list has been shown of different types of transmission & distribution losses, overall system losses of Bangladesh & besides, few important proposals of minimizing losses are also included in this research work.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.