A Study on Laddering Effect Embedded in Fully Fashioned Knitwear Using Polyester Yarn
AbstractFully fashioned Knitwear is the most common apparel for cold countries. We can produce versatile fashions in fully fashioned knitwear by changing machine set ups. Since people are increasingly looking for new and appealing fashions, we are to invent new and attractive designs by changing garment color, shape, line, balance, manufacturing process etc. In this research project, we have tried to bring a newly developed design on fully fashioned knitwear by introducing a laddering effect using polyester yarn. This design has been produced to increase aesthetic value of the garment to catch the attention of fashion conscious consumers.
Khaled Md. Ridwan, Slideshare
(https://www.slideshare.net/KHALEDRIDWAN/fullyfashionknitwear,Published on 2016)
Md. Rafiqul Islam Manik, Basics of Garments Merchandising ( Rupok Book House, Dhaka, 2015)
Mazeyar Parvinzadeh Gashti and Roozbeh Hajiraissi, Macro- and Microemulsion silicon softeners on polyester fibers: Evaluation of different physical properties, Research Gate, J Surfact Deterg(2008) 11:269-2736.
J. Marsha Michler, Design and Knit the Sweater of Your Dreams (700 East state street, Krause Publications, 2002)
Julie Carles and Jordana Jacobes, The Yarn Girls Guide to Knots for All Season (New York, Potter craft)
Marianne Isager, Knitting out of Africa (201 East fourth street, Interweave Press LLC, 2005)
Margaret Hubert, Knits For Men (400 First avenue north, Creative Publishing International, Inc. 2008)
Shah Alimuzzaman Belal, Understanding Textile for a Merchandiser (Dhaka, BMN foundation)
Shah Alimuzzaman Belal, Understanding Textile for a Merchandiser (Dhaka, BMN foundation, Page-446-487)
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.