Call for Thesis/Dissertations
If you finish your dissertations/thesis in any level form the following:
- MSc/MA or MPhil
- PhD/DPhil or DSc(ScD)/DLitt
Don’t leave it too long to publish your thesis. PhDs/MSc/MA/etc.. are perishable, and the literature review and methodological foundations will often be out of date after five or six years. then you should probably begin to consider getting it published.
Authors are invited to submit their original, dissertations and thesis for consideration for publication in ASRJETS Journal.
General Information to Publish Your Thesis
- Submitted dissertations or thesis to ASRJETS must already have been approved by a research committee or by the affiliated university.
- Authors can submit their thesis at any time for possible publication in ASRJETS .
- Authors can choose to publish the Full-Text or Summaries/Abstracts only of their respective thesis or dissertation.
- Submission should be sent using the following link SUBMIT THESIS ABSTRACT. After you submit your thesis details using the previous link; you have to send your full thesis as an attachment to the following email email@example.com indicating that this submission is a thesis submission.
- Acceptance notification period will be within 2-8 days from receiving the thesis application. In case of any delay you can contact the editor using firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT NOTE: after submitting your thesis; Please add the email address email@example.com in your address book so that the messages from Editorial Office do not end up in your spam without you knowing it.
- Publication fees: when the thesis or dissertation is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay the thesis Publication Fee (105 US Dollar) to cover publications costs.
- The accepted dissertation and thesis can be cited or referenced and will receive the same Journal's impact factor and prestige as all researches in the journal.
BENEFITS FOR ALL AUTHORS:
- Fast, easy, and clear thesis publication Process.
- ASRJETS provides "Soft Copy of thesis" to Authors; this copy can be downloaded directly from the journal’s site.
- ASRJETS provides “Free Soft Copy of the Journal Cover for Printing”. Authors can download this cover from here.
- Access to Author, reader, and reviewer Accounts. Authors can use their lifetime accounts to (Print articles, read Indexing metadata, use the citation tools, download Supplementary files for certain articles, Finding References, Email articles directly, Email the authors, and Post a Comment).
- ASRJETS provides "Electronic Certificate of Publication for Free" for the Authors upon request.
- All published thesis are published online as well as in Hard copy of journal (hard copies are available upon author request for extra fees).
- Open Access Journal Database to guarantees that your research work is fully accessible and downloadable for all researchers around the world.
- Indexing and abstracting in many places for high visibility and promotion of your thesis.
- Authors will keep the complete copyright of their dissertations and thesis.
Submit Thesis Abstract
|No Thesis Abstracts|