Call for Special Issue Proposals
The editorial team of American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS) invites proposals for a special issue of the journal to appear in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. ASRJETS journal editorial team plan to publish one special issue per year.
Proposal deadline: July 2015
Proposal deadline: July 2016
Proposal deadline: July 2017
Proposal deadline: July 2018.
Special Issue Proposals submissions
All Special Issue Proposals submissions should be submitted to the ASRJETS editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All regular journal papers should be submitted online via the ASRJETS open journal system (ASRJETS OJS) using the following papers submission link:
Review procedure for the submitted special issue manuscripts
The process by which Special Issue manuscripts are handled is identical to that of regular submissions to our Journal using our peer review procedure.
Special issues of American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS) may cover:
- Critical review of current thinking and debates in a particular scientific area (any scientific area; kindly see the topics coverd by the journal).
- Presentation of state-of-the-art analysis within a particular scientific area (any scientific area; kindly see the topics coverd by the journal).
Proposals should contain the following:
Submission of final copies to ASRJETS editor should contain the following:
- Name (s) and correspondence details of potential guest editor (s);
- Title of the special issue;
- The importance of the topic and reasons for having a Special Issue in our Journal ;
- The aim and scope for the Special ;
- Short description of the topic(s) covered;
- Short description of the potential readers targeted by the special issue;
- An indication of researchers, research teams, or research labs who may potentially submit manuscripts for the special issue;
Proposals selection criteria:
On the basis of comparative assessment, the editorial team and the editor in chief will select one proposal as the special issue for each year. Each submitted proposal will be evaluated based upon the following criteria:
- completeness of proposal;
- recognition of the prospective Guest Editor(s);
- timeliness and coherence of topics.
The final decision for the accepted proposal will be notified, only the authors of the selected proposal will be contacted and notified.